Product Manager (Distribution Tribe)
Warung Pintar is a technology-based company that transforms Indonesia's micro-businesses for future economy.
As part of our company's tribe, Distribution Tribe consists of 5 squads: Inventory, Growth, Order Processing, Logistics, and Pojok Pintar. Every squad is led by a Product Manager.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate in building a product that supports distribution infrastructure in a retail company. You will explore how to distribute customer orders through technology and gain a deep understanding of supply chain industries, inventory, logistic, order management processes. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build, and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy. So, are you ready to be a part of the warung revolution? We invite you to join our team as a Product Manager!
What will you do?
- Gain a deep understanding of user experience, identify, and fill product gaps and generate new ideas.
- Providing vision and direction to the team and stakeholders throughout the project and create the product's requirements.
- Working closely with designers, engineers, and various stakeholders to coordinate, plan, execute, and track product release from the beginning to the end.
- Determines user's needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Manage the roadmap, prioritize product opportunities, refine feature ideas and maintain existing features to drive business goals.
- Engage stakeholders in leadership, research, data, and support, and coordinate across teams to maintain product and strategy alignment.
What do you need to have?
- Minimum of 1-2 years of product management experience.
- Experience leading project teams.
- Experience functioning as a product manager in an agile software development team.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to meet deadlines, prioritize and work on multiple projects simultaneously with great efficiency and attention to detail.
- Understanding of canvas model: idea validation, design thinking, business model.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- A desire to work in a fast-paced results-driven environment with multiple responsibilities.
- Strategic thinker and very strong attention to details.
- Collaborative and team worker.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- High level of willingness to learn.
- Understanding of Trello, JIRA, GitLab, GitHub.
What will you get?
- Communication allowances.
- Daily free coffee from Fore.
- Experience to work in a fast-paced industry.
- Flexible working hours.
- Fun and humble culture that cares about your personal growth.
- Laptop ownership program.
- Medical/health insurance.
- Opportunity to learn from a brilliant and energetic team.
- The Indonesian National Employment Insurance System (BPJS Ketenagakerjaan).
- The Indonesian National Health Insurance System (BPJS Kesehatan).
- Transportation allowances.
- Vision allowances.