Internal Communications Officer
What will you do?
- Communicating the progress of work & products made by each team to stakeholders.
- Executing internal communication strategy to stakeholders with the purpose of information inclusion.
- Creating information inclusion between teams within the company.
- Able to process and visualize data into information that all parties can understand.
- Able to publish information on a regular basis.
- Monitoring and evaluation of information submitted.
What do you need to have?
- Minimum 1 year has experience in the design.
- Plan, create and edit content for all the Warung Pintar communication media.
- Experience of using Photoshop, Adobe premiere, or AI photo Editor.
- Experience of using Ms. Office and actively using social media.
- Willing to learn and open with criticism.
- Can work under pressure & work with the team.
- Creative, agile and disciplined.
- Fluent English.
What do you get?
- Communication allowances.
- Daily free coffee from Fore.
- Experience to work in a fast-paced industry.
- Flexible working hours.
- Fun and humble culture that cares about your personal growth.
- Laptop ownership program.
- Medical/health insurance.
- Opportunity to learn from a brilliant and energetic team.
- The Indonesian National Employment Insurance System (BPJS Ketenagakerjaan).
- The Indonesian National Health Insurance System (BPJS Kesehatan).
- Transportation allowances.
- Vision allowances.