Head of Human Resource
Warung Pintar is a technology-based company which transforms Indonesia's micro-businesses for future economy.
We are looking for an experienced Head of Human Resource who is passionate in plan, design, develop and evaluate human resource-related initiatives that support organizational strategic goals. If you already have a Human Resource career but you are seeking challenges, opportunity and growth in your career- we would love to talk to you. We invite you to join our team as an awesome Head of Human Resource!
What will you do?
- Developing and implementing HR initiatives in line with organizational objectives.
- Leading the organization’s HR departments, including talent acquisition, organizational development, people development, and HRGA.
- Liaising directly with the executive board and being accountable for the performance of the HR function and the departments within it, as well as providing strategic counsel on all people matters.
- Contributing to long-term goals around business and people development, including succession planning and c-suite talent acquisition.
- Developing company wellbeing, health, and counseling policies.
- Leading the analysis of employee feedback and data, with the aim of creating a better working environment and engaged culture.
- Creating and managing the HR department’s annual budget.
- Taking oversight of the company’s culture.
- Global responsibility for the organization’s talent functions and culture.
What do you need to have?
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field required.
- Minimum 3 years experience in the human resources department and HR leadership position.
- Strong understanding of the recruitment process, organizational development, and employee engagement.
- HR certification will be a plus.
- An effective communicator, and able to foster creativity and innovation in the team.
- Having the ability to lead and setting clear goals with persistence in achieving them.
- A teamwork player, and able to cope with the up-and-downs of startup environments.
What will you get?
- Communication allowances.
- Daily free coffee from Fore.
- Experience to work in a fast-paced industry.
- Flexible working hours.
- Fun and humble culture that cares about your personal growth.
- Laptop ownership program.
- Medical/health insurance.
- Opportunity to learn from a brilliant and energetic team.
- The Indonesian National Employment Insurance System (BPJS Ketenagakerjaan).
- The Indonesian National Health Insurance System (BPJS Kesehatan).
- Transportation allowances.
- Vision allowances.