Software Engineer, Backend
What will you do?
- Write automated jobs for data collection, with a proper monitoring and notification system.
- Integrate to various data sources: Databases (SQL & NoSQL), Text Files, Log Files, etc.
- Transform various data formats: tables, delimited text, free text, JSON, etc.
- Design, implement and manage end to end data pipelines (ETL, data streaming and data warehousing) so as to make data easily accessible for analysis.
- Integrate new data management technologies and software engineering tools into existing structures.
- Use a variety of languages, tools, and frameworks to marry data and systems together.
What do you need to have?
- Proficiency in software engineering (Python, Java), with Git as a versioning tool.
- Proficiency in SQL (PostgreSQL).
- Experience in AWS Services (Lambda, Step Functions, AWS S3).
- Experience in ETL (Extract Transform Load), Data Warehouse and Data Mart.
- Crave for new technologies with fast learning and understanding process.
- A creative and innovative approach to problem-solving.
What will you get?
- Communication allowances.
- Daily free coffee from Fore.
- Experience to work in a fast-paced industry.
- Flexible working hours.
- Fun and humble culture that cares about your personal growth.
- Laptop ownership program.
- Medical/health insurance.
- Opportunity to learn from a brilliant and energetic team.
- The Indonesian National Employment Insurance System (BPJS Ketenagakerjaan).
- The Indonesian National Health Insurance System (BPJS Kesehatan).
- Transportation allowances.
- Vision allowances.