Software Engineer, Frontend
What will you do?
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support).
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Produce fully functional applications writing clean code.
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
- Liaise with Product Development Team to plan new features.
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards.
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols.
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends.
- Write documentation for your code.
What do you need to have?
- Passion in software engineering, especially in building rich applications.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux, Redux or Apollo Client).
- Willing to learn either native or web development.
- Good knowledge in Android / iOS fundamentals (or both) is a plus.
- Familiar with RESTful APIs and GraphQL.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Familiar with code versioning tools GIT.
- Placement in Jakarta/Surabaya.
What will you get?
- Communication allowances.
- Daily free coffee from Fore.
- Experience to work in a fast-paced industry.
- Flexible working hours.
- Fun and humble culture that cares about your personal growth.
- Laptop ownership program.
- Medical/health insurance.
- Opportunity to learn from a brilliant and energetic team.
- The Indonesian National Employment Insurance System (BPJS Ketenagakerjaan).
- The Indonesian National Health Insurance System (BPJS Kesehatan).
- Transportation allowances.
- Vision allowances.