What will you do?
- Analyzing inventory movement.
- Planning/scheduling & processing buying activities.
- Maintaining stock level.
What do you need to have?
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in economics, industrial engineering, or any other related fields from reputable universities.
- Minimum1-2 years of experience.
- Fresh graduate with a minimum of 3.2 GPA is welcome to apply.
- Merchandising/sourcing supply/connect with brands to expand our products.
- Self-starter and strong analytical skills.
- Attention to details and strong organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple requests and projects.
- Strong communication skills.
What will you get?
- Communication allowances.
- Daily free coffee from Fore.
- Experience to work in a fast-paced industry.
- Flexible working hours.
- Fun and humble culture that cares about your personal growth.
- Laptop ownership program.
- Medical/health insurance.
- Opportunity to learn from a brilliant and energetic team.
- The Indonesian National Employment Insurance System (BPJS Ketenagakerjaan).
- The Indonesian National Health Insurance System (BPJS Kesehatan).
- Transportation allowances.
- Vision allowances.