Product Operations Lead - Inventory
What will you do?
- Investigates problems, finds root causes, and develops solutions.
- Analyze stock movements and build procurement strategies and plans.
- Develops and implements systems for accurately managing inventory.
- Review inventory activities and recommend improvements.
- Working closely with Product and Operation Team.
- Ensures seamless movement of products and inventory.
What do you need to have?
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply chain, Operational Management, Business, Mathematics, Finance or relevant field.
- Previous experience in 1-2 years in retail (FMCG) industry.
- Able to build procurement flow from end-to-end.
- Understand stock planning methods and able to build its formula.
- Experience in using Ms. Excel & Google Spreadsheet.
- Familiar in using SAP is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong coordination skills.
- Strong analysis and mathematical skills.
What will you get?
- Communication allowances.
- Daily free coffee from Fore.
- Experience to work in a fast-paced industry.
- Flexible working hours.
- Fun and humble culture that cares about your personal growth.
- Laptop ownership program.
- Medical/health insurance.
- Opportunity to learn from a brilliant and energetic team.
- The Indonesian National Employment Insurance System (BPJS Ketenagakerjaan).
- The Indonesian National Health Insurance System (BPJS Kesehatan).
- Transportation allowances.
- Vision allowances.