Product Operations Lead - Order Management
What will you do?
- Understand business flows so that they would be in position to offer work-around options, procedural modifications as well as system modifications in order to address business needs.
- Identify and interpret data and patterns on orders, correcting inaccuracies when applicable.
- Evaluate current processes and suggest any appropriate improvements to increase efficiency and better the customer experience.
- Research and analyze new and innovative solutions which may be implemented in the future.
What do you need to have?
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Operation,Supply Chain, Logistics, or related field preferred.
- Candidate must have past experience at least 2-3 years in working with Retail, Wholesale, and E-Commerce business processes.
- Previous experience with order and transaction processing, and/or customer service experience in a business environment processing a high volume of transactions in varying degrees of complexity using a computer-based order entry, CRM or ERM system preferred.
- Willing to take initiative and ownership of problems to find solutions.
- Able to develop and use collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals.
- Strong organizational and multitasking capabilities.
- Excellent in interpersonal skills.
What will you get?
- Communication allowances.
- Daily free coffee from Fore.
- Experience to work in a fast-paced industry.
- Flexible working hours.
- Fun and humble culture that cares about your personal growth.
- Laptop ownership program.
- Medical/health insurance.
- Opportunity to learn from a brilliant and energetic team.
- The Indonesian National Employment Insurance System (BPJS Ketenagakerjaan).
- The Indonesian National Health Insurance System (BPJS Kesehatan).
- Transportation allowances.
- Vision allowances.