Product Operation Lead - Logistic
What will you do?
- Manage and build improvement on route/shipments planning.
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements.
- Build strategic plan to optimize costs or maximize logistic opportunities.
- Create and maintain standard operating procedures.
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints (shipping complaints, lost items, and damages).
What do you need to have?
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Transportation, Logistics, Business, or related field.
- Previous experience in 2-3 years as supervisor, coordinator, or relevant position.
- Strong in analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects.
- Good in numeracy skills.
- Good in time management.
- Excellent in communication and organizational skills.
What will you get?
- Communication allowances.
- Daily free coffee from Fore.
- Experience to work in a fast-paced industry.
- Flexible working hours.
- Fun and humble culture that cares about your personal growth.
- Laptop ownership program.
- Medical/health insurance.
- Opportunity to learn from a brilliant and energetic team.
- The Indonesian National Employment Insurance System (BPJS Ketenagakerjaan).
- The Indonesian National Health Insurance System (BPJS Kesehatan).
- Transportation allowances.
- Vision allowances.