Warung Pintar is a technology-based company which transforms Indonesia's micro-businesses for future economy.
As a Warehouse Lead at Warung Pintar, you will lead and assist the warehouse team to perform daily activities and deliver service excellence. If this sounds like you, we would love to talk to you. Join us as Warehouse Lead with our growing family, Warung Pintar!
What will you do?
- Provide technical assistance/training to solve day-to-day issues.
- Make sure all support resources are available.
- Lead logistic, operator and administrative teams on a daily basis.
- Lead best warehouse practice to the team (e.g: improving safety, increasing work efficiency, reducing mistake and fraud, etc).
- Manage inbound and outbound shipment to customers for accuracy check and deliver excellent service level.
- Collaborate with the warehouse team to achieve operational excellence.
- Build, manage and improve warehouse policies.
What do you need to have?
- 2-3 years of experience in supply chain/logistics management.
- Experiences in retail or logistic startup/industry is a plus.
- Deep understanding of end-to-end supply chain processes.
- Familiar and understand the concept of how WMS works.
- Ability to adapt quickly.
- Ability to build a logical and systematic approach to work.
- Ability to lead and move a team to follow management directions.
- Knowledge of Warehouse Management System (WM).
- Proficiency with Ms. Excel and familiar with google spreadsheet.
- Experienced in using ERP/SAP.
- Ability to motivate others and work well under pressure.
- Sense of urgency, strong executor and problem solver.
- Numerical and reporting skills.
- Good communication skills.
What will you get?
- Communication allowances.
- Daily free coffee from Fore.
- Experience to work in a fast-paced industry.
- Flexible working hours.
- Fun and humble culture that cares about your personal growth.
- Laptop ownership program.
- Medical/health insurance.
- Opportunity to learn from a brilliant and energetic team.
- The Indonesian National Employment Insurance System (BPJS Ketenagakerjaan).
- The Indonesian National Health Insurance System (BPJS Kesehatan).
- Transportation allowances.
- Vision allowances.