Warung Pintar is a technology-based company which transforms Indonesia's micro-businesses for future economy.
As an Inventory Controller at Warung Pintar, you will deal with every aspect of inventory control. You keep detailed records of any changes in inventory or production and report these changes to the proper department. If this sounds like your passion, we would love to talk to you. Join us as Inventory Controller with our growing family, Warung Pintar!
What will you do?
- Maintain updated and accurate records of inventory, including transfers and cycle counts.
- Conduct Cycle Count inventory processes to ensure accuracy and timely execution.
- Create & review stock opname activities.
- Review documentation and monitor product codes to search for discrepancies; troubleshoot quantity discrepancies between stock and records.
- Track rates of accuracy, purchase, and return as well as defective items to inform quality control decisions.
- Suggesting inventory adjustments for inventory reconciliations.
What do you need to have?
- Minimum of 1 year of related experience in retail, wholesale, warehousing, or logistics
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering/Business Management/Mathematics.
- Familiarity with SAP enterprise resource planning software.
- Familiarity with Ms. excel & Google spreadsheet.
- Ability to reconcile stock counts to report data.
- Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork.
- High initiative and problem solver.
- Good communication skills and teamwork.
- Numerical skills and detail person.
What will you get?
- Communication allowances.
- Daily free coffee from Fore.
- Experience to work in a fast-paced industry.
- Flexible working hours.
- Fun and humble culture that cares about your personal growth.
- Laptop ownership program.
- Medical/health insurance.
- Opportunity to learn from a brilliant and energetic team.
- The Indonesian National Employment Insurance System (BPJS Ketenagakerjaan).
- The Indonesian National Health Insurance System (BPJS Kesehatan).
- Transportation allowances.
- Vision allowances.