What will you do?
- The efficiency of the tribe will be in your hands. You'll be responsible for the strategy of a considerable list of products; you'll manage production of a few multidisciplinary product squads, composed by highly productive team.
- Constantly influencing business strategy and product organization to the team. You need to ensure that your tribe’s squads are well organized and dimensioned according to the company’s goals.
- Make sure every step of your products are correctly tracked, so that you can understand user behavior and enhance product efficiency in the following version.
- Overseeing and colaborate strategically with operations to implement the product.
What do you need to have?
- Have a degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Design; alternatively, you have demonstrated experience in process management especially in product development.
- At least 5 years of leadership experience in technology company/startup - a plus if you were experienced several high-growth stages before.
- Have relevant experience in prototyping and developing actual digital product.
- Have interest in social change, and the grassroots economy will be a plus.
- Able to create an atmosphere of cooperation, not competition.
- Strategic thinking and highly analytic.
- Leadership and a team player.
What will you get?
- Communication allowances.
- Daily free coffee from Fore.
- Experience to work in a fast-paced industry.
- Flexible working hours.
- Fun and humble culture that cares about your personal growth.
- Laptop ownership program.
- Medical/health insurance.
- Opportunity to learn from a brilliant and energetic team.
- The Indonesian National Employment Insurance System (BPJS Ketenagakerjaan).
- The Indonesian National Health Insurance System (BPJS Kesehatan).
- Transportation allowances.
- Vision allowances.